My name is Sara and I was born in Odense, Denmark. At two I moved to California and have been a globe trotter since. I graduated from Ringling College of Art & Design, and I have worked full time with corporate and advertising agencies, however, I find freelance challenging, exciting, and significant.
My experiences lie within sustainability, health + wellness, luxury real estate, app + development startups, private businesses, and nonprofits.
Cultures, sceneries, and new experiences are where I develop the inspiration to concept and design unique projects.
Together, with your expertise and my unique design perspective I believe we can inspire each other to create something beautiful and meaningful.
Ringling College of Art & Design
BFA Graphic & Interactive Communications, 2013
Front End Development,
• Connecting people to make their dreams a reality
• Brainstorming new ideas that will help our environment & community
• Yoga, work out, enjoying time with friends and family, traveling & exploring
• Educating other self-starters about business
• Practicing the Art of Slow Living - ask me about it